Thursday, April 9, 2009

Catfish Dinner Ride

Week 2 of our weekly Dinner Ride on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 will leave from the shop at 6:30pm. If you cannot meet at the shop, anyone is more than welcome to meet us at the restaraunt. Our destination on April 15th will be at Catfish Roundup in Seminole, just off of I-40 and Highway 99. The Catfish Roundup is known for their apple turnovers, greats service, and of course, the best catfish around! Come and enjoy a great ride and great food with the Performance Cycle crew! Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Dang, that is a long ways away for a dinner ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live out there in Seminole and eat there all the time. Their apple fritters are really that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the last dinner ride up to Stables. I had the orange 2003 Honda ACE Deluxe. I won't be able to make this ride though. Something about finishing the landscaping in my front yard before it rains again.

    ReplyDelete